SNAILARMOR TOYOTA 4RUNNER (1990-1994)
SNAILARMOR ULTIMATE FLAT TAILGATE PANEL FOR THE 2ND GEN TOYOTA 4RUNNERS
The SnailArmor Panel is the perfect replacement for the old warn out carpet. Now with a completely flat tailgate, you don't have to worry about spilling your drink, placing a dirty part or camping gear onto the tailgate. Made from Aluminum so you never have to worry about rusting, and powder coated with a textured paint gives you an extra protective layer as well as a little grip under your feet.
FLATTEST TAILGATE ON THE MARKET
The SnailArmor Tacoma Tailgate Ultimate Flat Panel is cut perfectly to fit your 2nd Gen 4Runners tailgate. We customized the fitment of the tailgate to match the contoured lines of the factory for the best fit possible. Every hole is countersunk and we provide you with flat-head screws so you do not have the annoying screw's and washers from the factory. Our goal is to give you the flattest tailgate.
ABOUT SNAILARMOR FLAT PANELS
Made in Northern California, USA. Cut from the highest quality light-weight 1/8" 5052 Aluminum material. We offer textured black powder coating to give the plate a clean, professional finish and to top it off a laser-etched SnailArmor logo.
- Fits 2nd Gen Toyota 4Runners (1990 – 1995)
- 1/8″ 5052 Aluminum
- Textured Black Powder Coating
- Laser Etched SnailArmor Logo
- 8 Flat Head Screws
- 8 Screw Grommets
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 States
- Expect items to be shipped within two days business days of your order.
- Custom Laser-Etch panels, take an additional week to complete.
- For local pickup options or shipping outside of the lower 48 please email email@example.com
CUSTOM LASER ETCHING
Want to make your panel unique to you and your rig? Customize the panel with a premade design or any design of your chose. This is an outstanding way to make your vehicle stand out from the crowd. Interested in custom etching contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PRODUCT PRODUCTION TIMELINE
We strive to have all items in stock, but if the SnailArmor Flat Panel is on backorder. You still will be able to make a purchase, and all purchases will be sent out in the order that they are received. Typical backorder sessions should not be more than 3 weeks’ time and in most cases only a few days. If you have any questions about lead times please feel free to contact us.
- Even though the SnailArmor Tailgate is textured it still can be extremely slippery in wet or icy conditions – similar to the OEM cover.
- Panels will get hot in direct sun as any metal object will